There are several signs that you might be a good candidate for LASIK surgery. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you may want to consider scheduling a consultation with an eye doctor to determine if LASIK is right for you:
- Difficulty seeing objects clearly: If you’re having trouble seeing objects clearly, particularly at a distance, it may be a sign that you’re nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism. LASIK can help correct these refractive errors and improve your vision.
- Frequent headaches or eye strain: If you’re experiencing frequent headaches or eye strain, particularly after reading, working on a computer, or doing other activities that require focusing your eyes, it may be a sign that you have a refractive error that could be corrected with LASIK.
- Discomfort wearing glasses or contacts: If you find glasses or contacts uncomfortable, irritating, or inconvenient, LASIK can be a great option to reduce or eliminate your need for them.
- Active lifestyle: If you have an active lifestyle and participate in sports or other activities that make it difficult or inconvenient to wear glasses or contacts, LASIK can be a great option to improve your vision and allow you to be more active.
- Desire for greater freedom and convenience: If you’re tired of dealing with the inconvenience of glasses or contacts, and you’re looking for greater freedom and convenience in your daily life, LASIK can be a great option.
Overall, LASIK is a safe and effective way to correct vision problems, and it can greatly improve your quality of life. If you’re considering LASIK, we recommend scheduling a consultation with Dr. Simone to see if it’s right for you.